Tuesday, 28 February 2017

DAY 17 February Evaluation

What I Did This Month:
I Went Through and made part of a map for the first bit of the month then on the second half i started a through a tutorial that i got stuck on and now after going through a slightly different one found why i got stuck(They forgot a step at the beginning)  

What I Learned This Month:
I learned quite a lot about the program and how to use the blueprint as well as just getting more comfortable with it which is  making it much easier to use it


What I Accomplished This Month:
i have a start of a map started gone through quite a few small tutorials as well as two longer ones on making a menu that works.  


What I Plan For Next Month:
i plan to finish the tutorial i am currently on move through and maybe trying to make a character  and/or a weapon model so that soon i will be able to put together even just a small game that i can play most likely with peer-to-peer multiplayer player.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment